Friday, April 6, 2012
Map Dota 6.74c has just been released a couple of weeks ago. This isn't a major update.
* Fixed Flamebreak not functioning properly with creeps
* Fixed a rare bug that could cause Panda Brewmaster to not respawn after death
* Fixed Ogre Magi keeping the Aghanims bonus after selling it
* Fixed Aghanim's secondary Fireblast from being unable to target flying units
* Fixed Flamebreak not interrupting channeling
* Fixed Flamebreak affecting Magic Immune units
* Fixed Fog of War in -sp mode
* Fixed a rare chance for EMP to cause a suicide
Download 6.74c from official website.
Friday, April 6, 2012 by darrench · 3
Sunday, February 12, 2012
* Fire Remnant activation cost increased from 100 to 150
* Flame Guard magic barrier reduced from 150/300/450/600 to 100/250/400/550
* Moment of Courage cooldown increased from 0.75 to 0.9
* Chakram manacost over time reduced from 20/30/40 to 20/25/30
* Removed all Christmas themed additions
* Fixed death timer not showing properly
* Fixed a crash that happens on PowerPC Mac systems when playing online
* Fixed a rare bug that could cause Ember Spirit to be unable to move
* More map optimizations
* Fixed Aghanim Tiny Illusions appearing as unupgraded Tiny
* Fixed rare bugs with Sleight of Fist and Hex
* Fixed sound effect on Skywrath Mage's attack projectile
* Fixed visual effect for Rod of Atos's slow not showing
* Fixed various tooltips
* Fixed Ring of Aquila shared disable icon
* Fixed a very minor visual glitch with Tranquil Boots item cooldown causing non-active items to look in cooldown
* Fixed Shadow Demon's scoreboard icon
* Fixed a bug with Tranquil boots and Aghanim Meepo
* Fixed Orchid recipe shop hotkey
* Fixed Chakram continuing to deal damage after game is over
* Couriers are now invulnerable near their fountain
* Fixed Santa Hats on Illusions
* Fixed Tiny's Tree visuals when he gets cycloned
* Fixed first hit with Sleight of Fist being unable to bash
* Fixed a big exploit with Fire Remnants that could cause it to do dramatically more damage than intended
* Removed Pudge Santa
* Fixed Meepo clones not respawning with full mana
* Fixed Stone Giant's Aghanim bonus stacking with multiple instances
* Fixed Whirling Death damage tooltip
* Fixed Zeal HP regeneration
* Fixed Meepo's interaction with Tranquility Boots
* Fixed attack range on Legion Commander and Goblin Shredder being slightly off
* Fixed Goblin Shredder's agility and intelligence growth values being off
* Fixed Skywrath Mage not triggering Land Mines
* Fixed a bug with Sleight of Fist and Manta Style
* Duel can now only target heroes (it didn't do anything on non-heroes already)
Thanks to PlayDota for the updates!
Mirror Download link: Download Map Dota 6.73c
Sunday, February 12, 2012 by darrench · 0
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Map Dota 6.73 has just been released on Christmas eve.
This new version is not just an update. It's a MAJOR overhaul with may changes.
- New Intelligence Hero: Dragonus, Skywrath Mage
- New Agility Hero: Xin, Ember Spirit
- New Strength Hero: Rizzrak, Goblin Shredder
- New Strength Hero: Tresdin, Legion Commander
Tuesday, December 27, 2011 by darrench · 0
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Many DotA Imba players have complained about the map not being in English. We have received word that the English version of version 3.79E (stable) is finally here!
Download Dota Imba, Imbalance in Balance, developed by Mimiya.
Some background info on DotA imba:
The word Imba comes from Imbalance. Certain items and heroes are given special attributes or abilities, thus imbalancing the game. Gamers sometimes prefer to play Imba maps because of the advantage they gain when playing these maps. The Imbalance allows them to be more powerful in the game. Because of the Imbalance, players can do crazy stuff in the game that they can't normally do. The game becomes quite funny. For this reason, gamers who are bored find this map fun, and they play this map every once in a while.
Recommended Players: 10
File size: 7676.2k
Source: Epicwar.com - thanks!
Saturday, November 19, 2011 by darrench · 3
Sunday, November 13, 2011
The DotA v6.72f AI map has been updated! It's now version 1.1.
This version focuses mainly on AI bugs. With the update, the map should be working a lot better with much of the AI bugs gone. For example, several heroes abilities that doesn't work has now been fixed.
With the AI improvements, players can expect to have a lot more fun with this map.
About DotA map - codenamed NIGHTMARE.
Players find that the original maps contain too many bugs, too many system errors, thus making the game less enjoyable. So they proceed to create their own. The end result - much improved AI with constant improvements. Players from all over the world are enjoying this map. Don't miss out!
Download links courtesy of the official playdota forum.
Download DotA v6.72f AI 1.1.w3x
Sunday, November 13, 2011 by darrench · 1
Monday, October 31, 2011
|Auto Join:||Garena automatically join the room without waiting 5 seconds. You can minimize Garena and do their work.|
|Auto Tunnel:||Automatic tunnel all players in the room while you are playing games or doing other work.|
|Auto Detect:||Automatic detection of Garena offset so that Auto-Joiner can patch all version of Garena.|
|Auto Run:||Automatically run other programs with Auto-Joiner.|
|Auto Update:||Auto update Auto-Joiner to the latest version.|
|Multiple Choice:||Auto-Joiner allows you to select more than one room to join.|
|Multiple Languages:||Auto-Joiner has 19 languages to choose from.|
Monday, October 31, 2011 by darrench · 1
by darrench · 0