Saturday, October 22, 2011
- Earth Keeper Season 2 : Mirror World
- Download at : http://war3am.hnsv.com
- Map Created by Valenkine with Vietnamese
Category: Hero Defense
Recommended Players: Full Player Best
Size: 7856.3 KB
Saturday, October 22, 2011 by darrench · 0
Friday, October 21, 2011
Download .Net Framework 4.0: http://gotupload.com/ol7gi50b3s6c/dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe.html (48.11 MB)
Type 1 If you use .Net Framework 4.0
Download Garena master v85.04: http://gotupload.com/d4sx4tj3z3e0/GarenaMaster-85.04_dota360.com.zip.html
Download Garena master v85.02: http://gotupload.com/qmwzujhuvqxe/GarenaMaster-v85.02_dota360.com.zip.html
Friday, October 21, 2011 by darrench · 0
Recommended Players: 6-8 Players
Size: 3259.5 KB
3 game modes - Fight, Bomb, Hostages
6 landscapes selections, random map every game.
Greatly realised sniper zoom, advanced contrlos
Specific item and buy system.
Full AI included
Map creator: Lord_of_Sausage
Added Kick System (so play fair and nice) and the player slots was bug, thats why I removed it.
Edited by: Madara-Rinnegan
Map Created by: Madara-Rinnegan
Category: Castle Defense
Recommended Players: Full House
Download v5.9b: http://gotupload.com/rwc4h6ad5mco/Naruto_Castle_Defense_v5.9b_dota360.com.zip.html
Download v5.8: http://gotupload.com/ntki7dz6vbwh/Naruto_Castle_Defense_v5.8_dota360.com.zip.html
Download v5.7: http://gotupload.com/kobsan2zqpwh/Naruto_Castle_Defense_v5.7_dota360.com.zip.html
by darrench · 1
Note: You must install the latest Warcraft 3 patch (version 1.24b or newer) to play this map.
Tileset: Sunken Ruins
Playable Area: 116x116
Recommended Players: 3 - 6
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Authors: Danat & DonTomaso
- You can change the speed of the replay from 1/32x to 31x or make it run "as fast as possible".
- You can specify the position in the replay that you want to reach, and ReplaySeeker will quickly fast-forward replay to that position, pausing the replay when done and playing a sound (to notify you). Note that this works while Warcraft is minimized, which allows you to do something else during the process (like browsing the forums).
- Rewinding is supported but by restarting the replay and then fast-forwarding to the specified position, so it's not an actual rewind. You can always check whether the replay will be restarted or not by looking at the "sync solution" field.[IMPORTANT] REQUIREMENTS:
- Since this program is written in C#, you need to have .NET Framework 2.0 installed on your computer (see link below).
FOR VISTA USERS:
To run this tool in Vista without any errors you must right click the exe and from the dropdown menu select "Run as administrator".
.Net Framework 2.0 download page (dotnetfx.exe - 22,4 mb)
Some programs install FW2.0 automatically in order for them to work, so you might already have it installed on your pc.
Starting from 0.9 version ReplaySeeker supports plugins. You can write your own plugins that will do what you want with the replay data, using the interfaces provided in the ReplaySeeker Plugin API package.
Plugin API+Documentation package:
ReplaySeeker Plugin API.rar
To make things more simple, I've also provided a sample project for those who want to learn how to write their own plugins:
- ReplayHotkeys (by Danat).
A basic plugin that allows you to specify hotkeys for Pause, Speed Increase/Decrease, toggle on/off ally/enemy hp bars.
Binary: ReplayHotkeys v1.0.rar Source: ReplayHotkeys_v1.0_source.rar
- Simple Camera (by DonTomaso).
A plugin that allows you to control the camera in Warcraft 3 without restrictions.
Link to plugin thread: Simple Camera
- RSExtensions (by DonTomaso).
A plugin that prevents the replay of pausing when you unfocus the window (alt+tab), when not fast-forwarding.
NOTE: To use this plugins you need to copy the .dll file to the Plugins folder of the ReplaySeeker.
- if ReplaySeeker1.1 doesnt detect replays but previous versions do, then change the value specified in the ProcessName property inside "repseek.cfg" file to the name of the Warcraft process that you see in the Windows Task Manager when Warcraft is running. Most likely you would change "war3" to "War3" (idk why it differs on some computers). This is fixed for later versions though (>= 1.1b).
Wednesday, October 19, 2011 by darrench · 0
Advanced Options > Random Hero = All random
Modes: -ud, -ah, -ap, -bp, -swap, -cl, -ms, -ma
Category: Hero Arena
Recommended Players: 1 - 10
Size: 8049.1 KB
Download v6.4c: http://gotupload.com/bfky7dvhi2d8/Thien_Kiem_v6.4c.w3x.html
Monday, October 17, 2011
Present by 0T0.Lowji (VietNamese)
Size: 4468.2 KB
Divide and Fight v1.29 [P].w3x (Official Information Divide & Fight)
Monday, October 17, 2011 by darrench · 0
Sunday, October 16, 2011
imbalance in balance
Category: Hero Defense
Recommended Players: 10
Size: 7.4 MB
Sunday, October 16, 2011 by darrench · 6